CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW BISHOP'S MASS, SUNDAY 10:30AM
YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS VITAL TO KEEP THE PARISH RUNNING. PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND YOUR WEEKLY CONTRIBUTIONS EITHER VIA OUR WeSHARE ONLINE GIVING OR BY MAIL.
IMPORTANT COVID 19 NOTICE
In addition to our current restrictions and social distancing measures and in light of Governor Murphy’s recent NJ Travel Restrictions, we are asking all parishioners/visitors who have been to the following states or were in contact with anyone from these states to please refrain from entering the building for a period of two full weeks after that contact/travel: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, or Wisconsin. (States that are underlined are newly added to the NJ Travel Restrictions List.)
Phone: 609 645-7313
Fax: 609 645-9680
Email: [email protected]
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
Weekday Mass in the Chapel:
6075 West Jersey Avenue
Tue., Wed., & Thu. 8:00AM
Eucharistic Service in the Chapel:
Mon. & Fri. . 8:00AM
Sat. 9:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation in Drexel Hall:
8:00AM & 7:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed in the Chapel: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Chapel:
1st & 3rd Wed 7:00PM
- Rev. Joselito C. Ramos, Pastor
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry
- Len Diana, Deacon
- Sr. Dorothy Urban SSJ, Pastoral Assoc.
- Stephen Ministry, Confidential Voicemail Box
- Mona Giacomelli, Business Administrator/Parish Manager
- Margaret Hawkins, Director of Religious Education
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Kristina Givens, Admin. Asst.
- Kathy DeCarlo, Minister Scheduler/Baptism Coordinator- Weds. Only
- Jessica Gettings, Young Adult Ministry Asst.
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
Readings for the week of August 2, 2020
- Sunday: Is 55:1-3 / Ps 145:8-9, 15-16, 17-18 [cf. 16] / Rom 8:35, 37-39 / Mt 14:13-21
- Monday: Jer 28:1-17 / Ps 119:29, 43, 79, 80, 95, 102 [68b] / Mt 14:22-36
- Tuesday: Jer 30:1-2, 12-15, 18-22 / Ps 102:16-18, 19-21, 29 and 22-23  / Mt 14:22-36 or Mt 15:1-2, 10-14
- Wednesday: Jer 31:1-7 / Jer 31:10, 11-12ab, 13 [cf. 10d] / Mt 15:21-28
- Thursday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 / Ps 97:1-2, 5-6, 9 [1a, 9a] / 2 Pt 1:16-19 / Mt 17:1-9
- Friday: Na 2:1, 3; 3:1-3, 6-7 / Dt 32:35cd-36ab, 39abcd, 41 [39c] / Mt 16:24-28
- Saturday: Hb 1:12—2:4 / Ps 9:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [11b] / Mt 17:14-20
- Next Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:9a, 11-13a / Ps 85:9, 10, 11-12, 13-14  / Rom 9:1-5 / Mt 14:22-33
2020 House of Charity
CLICK ON THE IMAGE to view the 2020 video WHO IS MY NEIGHBOR for House of Charity Bishop's Annual Appeal
The House of Charity, Bishop's Annual Appeal, seeks to raise funds to provide care, respect , justice, peace and dignity for every soul in our Diocese. We ask you to please consider how this annual program provides solace, support,and grace to our neighbors in need, and give generously.
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion. You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111.
A Stephen Minister is.....
To learn more about this new and special ministry,access the link below: