CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW BISHOP'S MASS, SUNDAY 10:30AM
YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS VITAL TO KEEP THE PARISH RUNNING. PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND YOUR WEEKLY CONTRIBUTIONS EITHER VIA OUR WeSHARE ONLINE GIVING OR BY MAIL.
Holy Communion is available to those who watch the livestream Mass on Saturday. Please come to Drexel Hall (6:45 PM on Saturday) to receive the Body of Christ and pause to pray.
IMPORTANT COVID 19 NOTICE
In addition to our current restrictions and social distancing measures and in light of Governor Murphy’s recent NJ Travel Restrictions, we are asking all parishioners/visitors who have been outside of New Jersey or were in contact with anyone from outside of New Jersey to please refrain from entering the building for a period of two full weeks after that contact/travel.
TUES. through THURS. 8:30AM-4:00PM
Phone: 609 645-7313
Fax: 609 645-9680
Email: [email protected]
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Mon. through Fri. 8:00 AM
Saturday 9:00 AM
Rosary (Sat.) 9:30 AM
Holy Days of Obligation:
8:00AM & 7PM Holy Day
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed:
8:30AM to 4:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturdays: 3:30pm -4:30pm in the Rectory
- Rev. Joselito C. Ramos, Pastor
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry
- Len Diana, Deacon
- Mona Giacomelli, Business Administrator/Parish Manager
- Margaret Hawkins, Director of Religious Education
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Kathy DeCarlo, Minister Scheduler/Baptism Coordinator- Weds. Only
- Chance Brockman, Admin. Asst.
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
- Stephen Ministry, Confidential Voicemail Box
2021 House of Charity
CLICK ON THE IMAGE to view the 2021 video FACES OF HOPE for House of Charity Bishop's Annual Appeal
The House of Charity, Bishop's Annual Appeal, seeks to raise funds to provide care, respect , justice, peace and dignity for every soul in our Diocese. We ask you to please consider how this annual program provides solace, support,and grace to our neighbors in need, and give generously.
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion. You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111.
A Stephen Minister is: Compassionate, Full of Faith, Skilled and Trustworthy.
To learn more about this special ministry, click on the image above.
Readings for the week of May 9, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 10:25-26, 34-35, 44-48 / Ps 98:1, 2-3, 3-4 [cf. 2b] / 1 Jn 4:7-10 / Jn 15:9-17
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6a and 9b [cf. 4a] / Jn 15:26—16:4a
- Tuesday: Acts 16:22-34 / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 7c-8 [7c] / Jn 16:5-11
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22—18:1 / Ps 148:1-2, 11-12, 13, 14 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 [cf. 2b] / Jn 16:16-20 Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 or Eph 4:1-13 or 4:1-7, 11-13 / Mk 16:15-20
- Friday: Acts 1:15-17, 20-26 / Ps 113:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Jn 15:9-17
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47:2-3, 8-10, 10 [8a] / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 or Eph 4:1-13 or 4:1-7, 11-13 / Mk 16:15-20 Seventh Sunday of Easter: Acts 1:15-17, 20a, 20c-26 / Ps 103:1-2, 11-12, 19-20 [19a] / 1 Jn 4:11-16 / Jn 17:11b-19