We are a Christian Community that proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ, promotes respect and justice, and welcomes the unity created from our diversity. Worshipping as Family | Supporting Our Home | Building God’s House
Weekend Mass in Drexel Hall:
Sat. 4:30PM | Sun. 8:30AM, 10:30AM, 5:00PM
Mon - Fri 8:00 AM | Saturday 9:00 AM
Rosary (Sat.) 9:30 AM
Mon 1 - 4PM | Tue-Thu 8:30AM - 4:00PM
Phone: 609 645-7313 | Fax: 609 645-9680
Email: [email protected]
Holy Communion is available to those who watch the livestream Mass on Saturday. Please come to Drexel Hall (5:45 PM on Saturday) to receive the Body of Christ and pause to pray. Previous Livestreamed Masses, including First Holy Communion Masses, can be found by clicking here.
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion. You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111.
A Stephen Minister is: Compassionate, Full of Faith, Skilled and Trustworthy.
View the 2021 video FACES OF HOPE for House of Charity Bishop's Annual Appeal
The House of Charity, Bishop's Annual Appeal, seeks to raise funds to provide care, respect , justice, peace and dignity for every soul in our Diocese. We ask you to please consider how this annual program provides solace, support,and grace to our neighbors in need, and give generously.
In light of the recent incident with some parishioners of the Church of Saint Katharine Drexel, we would like to make it clear the email address: [email protected] is not Fr. Jose's email. If you receive any email from [email protected]il.com please do not respond and block/delete the bogus email.
Your truly in Christ,
Update to attend Mass in person
In light of the recent surge in positive COVID-19 cases throughout New Jersey, we would like to try to maintain a safe environment for our parishioners and their guests to mitigate the spread of the virus.
While there are NO current limits for attendance at Mass, we ask you to review the protocols below for your safety and the safety of your fellow brothers and sisters:
- Each person attending Mass in the church building is encouraged to wear a mask that covers his/her nose and mouth regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing is advisable.
- Each priest, deacon and Eucharistic Minister is required to wear a mask that covers his/her mouth and nose during the distribution of Holy Communion and to use hand sanitizer before and after distribution.
- Each greeter and usher is required to wear a mask that covers his/her mouth and nose when welcoming parishioners, should maintain social-distancing, and should refrain from shaking hands with fellow parishioners.
- All indoor parish meetings/gatherings are limited to the number of persons that can be present while maintaining all social distancing protocols. In addition, each participant is expected to wear a mask that covers his/her nose and mouth for the duration of the meeting. If someone is unable to do so for health reasons, he/she should maintain a greater than six-foot distance from other participants.
- Frequently touched surfaces should be sanitized on a regular basis.
- Each person who uses the Church bathroom must sanitize it before and after using it.
We are very grateful for your cooperation with these safety protocols, and we are thrilled to welcome you and your family and friends to our parish. Thank you very much for your understanding. God Bless.
New Email Platform
Not receiving our informational emails, to sign up for Mass or introducing our new pastor? Click on the picture to subscribe (or Re-subscribe) to our new constant contact email platform.
Sign up to stay in touch! When you sign up for our mailing lsit, you'll receive our informational emails.
SUPPORT OUR PARISH WHEN YOU SHOP ON AMAZONSMILE
When you shop at AmazonSmile, our parish will receive 0.05% of all purchases made. Click on the logo or use this link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-3741956 to get started.
Thank you for your support!
Click on the image to view Bishop's Mass, Sunday 10:30AM
Readings for the week of January 23, 2022
- Sunday: Neh 8:2-4a, 5-6, 8-10 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 15 / 1 Cor 12:12-30 or 12:12-14, 27 / Lk 1:1-4; 4:14-21
- Monday: 2 Sm 5:1-7, 10 / Ps 89:20, 21-22, 25-26 / Mk 3:22-30
- Tuesday: Acts 22:3-16 or Acts 9:1-22 / Ps 117: 1bc, 2 / Mk 16:15-18
- Wednesday: 2 Tm 1:1-8 or Ti 1:1-5 / Ps 89:4-5, 27-28, 29-30 / Mk 4:1-20
- Thursday: 2 Sm 7:18-19, 24-29 / Ps 132:1-2, 3-5, 11, 12, 13-14 / Mk 4:21-25
- Friday: 2 Sm 11:1-4a, 5-10a, 13-17 / Ps 51:3-4, 5-6a, 6bcd-7, 10-11 / Mk 4:26-34
- Saturday: 2 Sm 12:1-7a, 10-17 / Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 16-17 / Mk 4:35-41
- Next Sunday: Jer 1:4-5, 17-19 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 15-17 [cf. 15ab] / 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 or 13:4-13 / Lk 4:21-30
Business Administrator/Parish Manager
Coordinator of Religious Education
Youth & Young Adult Minister
Adult Music Director
Youth Music Director
Confidential Voicemail Box