CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW BISHOP'S MASS, SUNDAY 10:30AM
DEANERY 4 CONFESSION SCHEDULE:
- St. Monica Parish, Atlantic City – no confessions
- Holy Trinity, Margate – by appointment - 609-822-7105
- St. Thomas, Brigantine – by appointment - 609-266-2123
- St. Vincent de Paul, Mays Landing – no confessions
- St. Katharine Drexel, EHT – no confessions
- St. Joseph, Somers Point – by appointment - 609-927-3568
- Our Lady of Sorrows, Linwood – by appointment - 609-927-1154
- St. Gianna Beretta Molla, Northfield – by appt - 609-646-5611
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, Absecon – by appointment - 609-641-1480
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Galloway – by appt - 609-652-0008
- St. Mary of Mt. Carmel, Hammonton – by appt - 609-704-5945
YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS VITAL TO KEEP THE PARISH RUNNING. PLEASE CONTINUE TO SEND YOUR WEEKLY CONTRIBUTIONS EITHER VIA OUR WeSHARE ONLINE GIVING OR BY MAIL.
Phone: 609 645-7313
Fax: 609 645-9680
Email: [email protected]
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
Weekday Mass in the Chapel:
6075 West Jersey Avenue
Tue., Wed., & Thu. 8:00AM
Eucharistic Service in the Chapel:
Mon. & Fri. . 8:00AM
Sat. 9:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation in Drexel Hall:
8:00AM & 7:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed in the Chapel: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Chapel:
1st & 3rd Wed 7:00PM
- Rev. John J. Vignone, V.F., Pastor
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry
- Len Diana, Deacon
- Sr. Dorothy Urban SSJ, Pastoral Assoc.
- Stephen Ministry, Confidential Voicemail Box
- Mona Giacomelli, Business Administrator/Parish Manager
- Margaret Hawkins, Director of Religious Education
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Kristina Givens, Admin. Asst.
- Kathy DeCarlo, Minister Scheduler/Baptism Coordinator- Weds. Only
- Jessica Gettings, Young Adult Ministry Asst.
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
Readings for the week of May 31, 2020
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33:10-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Dn 3:52, 53, 55, 56 [52b] or Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9  / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 [cf. 30] / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 or Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 87:1-2, 3 and 5, 6-7 / Jn 19:25-34
- Tuesday: 2 Pt 3:12-15a, 17-18 / Ps 90:2, 3-4, 10, 14 and 16  / Mk 12:13-17
- Wednesday: 2 Tm 1:1-3, 6-12 / Ps 123:1b-2ab, 2cdef [1b] / Mk 12:18-27
- Thursday: 2 Tm 2:8-15 / Ps 4-5ab, 8-9, 10 and 14  / Mk 12:28-34
- Friday: 2 Tm 3:10-17 / Ps 119:157, 160, 161, 165, 166, 168 [165a] / Mk 12:35-37
- Saturday: 2 Tm 4:1-8 / Ps 71:8-9, 14-15ab, 16-17, 22 [cf. 15ab] / Mk 12:38-44
- Next Sunday: Ex 34:4b-6, 8-9 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 [52b] / 2 Cor 13:11-13 / Jn 3:16-18
2020 House of Charity
CLICK ON THE IMAGE to view the 2020 video WHO IS MY NEIGHBOR for House of Charity Bishop's Annual Appeal
The House of Charity, Bishop's Annual Appeal, seeks to raise funds to provide care, respect , justice, peace and dignity for every soul in our Diocese. We ask you to please consider how this annual program provides solace, support,and grace to our neighbors in need, and give generously.
Bishop's 3/17/20 CoVid19 Message
- DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC, THE PARISH OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. TELEPHONE MESSAGES AND EMAILS WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THIS TIME PERIOD. STAFF WILL BE WORKING REMOTELY.
- IN CASES OF EMERGENCY, AS ALWAYS, PLEASE CALL THE PARISH OFFICE EMERGENCY LINE AT 609-645-7313 EXT. 112 AND LEAVE A COMPLETE MESSAGE INCLUDING YOUR NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER.
- ALL RELIGIOUS EDUCATION CLASSES AND ACTIVITIES ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- ALL MINISTRY/CLUB MEETINGS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion. You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111.
A Stephen Minister is.....
To learn more about this new and special ministry,access the link below: