WeShare Online Giving
SKD's "What Would Jesus Do? & Matthew 25 Project"
What Would Jesus Do?
Jesus always walked on both feet
SKD offers several opportunities for the entire parish to get involved in "the doing" - for those less fortunate - in our parish and in nearby areas
1) “I was hungry and you gave me food.” Please take a container from the Gathering Space and fill it with a meal in whatever way is convenient for you:
Type A is a single serve container. Cook an extra portion of your meal and put a generous helping aside.
Type B is a casserole container. Make an entire meal that will feed about 6 people.
Follow the directions and bring to the Parish Life Center to refrigerate or freeze. Our WWJD Team will deliver the meals.
2) “I was naked and you clothed me.” The SKD Society of St Vincent de Paul and the Knights of Columbus will be collecting new or barely used coats and blankets for the needed. There will be a box in the Gathering Space in which to place them the weekend of November 22/23. In addition, we are having a Diaper Drive for our littlest folks. Please leave them – any size – next to the coat bin. May God bless your generosity
3) “I was unemployed and you gave me hope.” These are not words from the Gospel, but given today’s reality, wouldn’t Jesus say this? We think so! And we want to help those of you who are out of work, disabled or experiencing setbacks. We are forming a ministry to help with career transitions, job search, financial planning, etc. – along with spiritual support. Please contact the parish office or Sister Dot to let us know if you have needs or expertise in any of these areas.
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
Weekday Mass in the Chapel:
6075 West Jersey Avenue
Tue., Wed., & Thu. 8:00AM
Eucharistic Service in the Chapel:
Mon. & Fri. . 8:00AM
Sat. 9:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation in Drexel Hall:
8:00AM & 7:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed in the Chapel: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Chapel:
1st & 3rd Wed 7:00PM
- Rev. John J Vignone, Pastor
- Deacon Rich Maxwell, Deacon
- Sr Dorothy Urban SSJ, Pastoral Associate
- Mona Giacomelli, Parish Manager
- Margaret Hawkins, RE Coordinator
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Terri Manning, RE/Admin. Assistant
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry