Phone: 609 645-7313
Fax: 609 645-9680
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
Weekday Mass in the Chapel:
6075 West Jersey Avenue
Tue., Wed., & Thu. 8:00AM
Eucharistic Service in the Chapel:
Mon. & Fri. . 8:00AM
Sat. 9:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation in Drexel Hall:
8:00AM & 7:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed in the Chapel: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Chapel:
1st & 3rd Wed 7:00PM
- Rev. John J. Vignone, Pastor
- Len Diana, Deacon
- Sr. Dorothy Urban SSJ, Pastoral Assoc.
- Mona Giacomelli, Business Administrator/Parish Manager
- Margaret Hawkins, RE Coordinator
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Matthew Giacomelli, Baptism Coordinator & R.E./Admin. Asst.
- Kristina Givens, Admin. Asst.
- Jessica Gettings, Young Adult Ministry Asst.
- Jeanne Zarrello, Receptionist
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry
- Stephen Ministry, Confidential Voicemail Box
Readings for the week of December 9, 2018
- Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6  / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6
- Monday: Is 35:1-10 / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [Is 35:4f] / Lk 5:17-26
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96:1-2, 3 and 10ac, 11-12, 13 [Is 40:10ab] / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Zec 2:14-17 or Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Jdt 13:18bcde, 19 [15:9d] / Lk 1:26-38 or Lk 1:39-47
- Thursday: Is 41:13-20 / Ps 145:1 and 9, 10-11, 12-13ab  / Mt 11:11-15
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [Jn 8:12] / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16, 18-19  / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Zep 3:14-18a / Is 12:2-3, 4, 5-6  / Phil 4:4-7 / Lk 3:10-18
- Sunday: 2nd Sunday of Advent
- Tuesday: St. Damasus I, Pope
- Wednesday: Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Thursday: St. Lucy, Virgin & Martyr
- Friday: St. John of the Cross, Priest & Doctor of the Church
- Next Sunday: 3rd Sunday of Advent
2018 House of Charity
The House of Charity, Bishop's Annual Appeal, seeks to raise funds to provide care, respect , justice, peace and dignity for every sould in our Diocese. We ask you to please consider how this annual program provides solace, support,and grace to our neighbors in need, and give generously.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !
A Stephen Minister is.....
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion. You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111.
To learn more about this new and special ministry,access the link below: