Phone: 609 645-7313
Fax: 609 645-9680
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
Weekday Mass in the Chapel:
6075 West Jersey Avenue
Tue., Wed., & Thu. 8:00AM
Eucharistic Service in the Chapel:
Mon. & Fri. . 8:00AM
Sat. 9:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation in Drexel Hall:
8:00AM & 7:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed in the Chapel: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Chapel:
1st & 3rd Wed 7:00PM
- Rev. John J. Vignone, Pastor
- Len Diana, Deacon
- Kathy DeCarlo, Receptionist/Baptism Coordinator
- Matthew Giacomelli, Religious Education/Admin. Asst.
- Mona Giacomelli, Parish Manager
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
- Margaret Hawkins, RE Coordinator
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Sr. Dorothy Urban SSJ, Pastoral Assoc.
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry
- Stephen Ministry, Confidential Voicemail Box
Readings for the Week of September 17, 2017
- Sunday: Sir 27:30--28:7 / Ps 103 / Rom 14:7-9 / Mt 18:21-35
- Monday: 1 Tm 2:1-8 / Ps 28 / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Tm 3:1-13 / Ps 101 / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Tm 3:14-16 / Ps 111 / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19 / Mt 9:9-13
- Friday: 1 Tm 6:2c-12 / Ps 49 / Lk 8:1-3
- Saturday: 1 Tm 6:13-16 / Ps 100 / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Is 55:6-9 / Ps 145 / Phil 1:20c-24, 27a / Mt 20:1-16a
CLASSROOMS ARE FILLING UP. REGISTER YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN TODAY ONLINE HERE OR IN THE PARISH OFFICE, MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY, 9AM TO 4PM.
A Stephen Minister is.....
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Remember what we say about 'Resisting Happiness.' Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion.
You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111
To learn more about this new and special ministry,access the link below:
Congratulations to the 22 men and women who were commissioned as Stephen Ministry caregivers !