Inclement Weather Advisory
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW SMART PHONE APP FOR THE LATEST NOTIFICATIONS. (JUST SEARCH YOUR APP STORE FOR "LITURGICAL PUBLICATIONS" FOR OUR FREE PARISH APP: SKD-EHT.)
Phone: 609 645-7313
Fax: 609 645-9680
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
Weekday Mass in the Chapel:
6075 West Jersey Avenue
Tue., Wed., & Thu. 8:00AM
Eucharistic Service in the Chapel:
Mon. & Fri. . 8:00AM
Sat. 9:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation in Drexel Hall:
8:00AM & 7:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed in the Chapel: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Chapel:
1st & 3rd Wed 7:00PM
- Rev. John J. Vignone, Pastor
- Len Diana, Deacon
- Kathy DeCarlo, Receptionist/Baptism Coordinator
- Matthew Giacomelli, Religious Education/Admin. Asst.
- Mona Giacomelli, Parish Manager
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
- Margaret Hawkins, RE Coordinator
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Sr. Dorothy Urban SSJ, Pastoral Assoc.
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry
- Stephen Ministry, Confidential Voicemail Box
Readings for the Week of March 26, 2017
- Sunday: 1 Sm 16:1b, 6-7, 10-13a / Ps 23 / Eph 5:8-14 / Jn 9:1-41 or 9:1, 6-9, 13-17, 34-38
- Monday: Is 65:17-21 / Ps 30 / Jn 4:43-54
- Tuesday: Ez 47:1-9, 12 / Ps 46 / Jn 5:1-16
- Wednesday: Is 49:8-15 / Ps 145 / Jn 5:17-30
- Thursday: Ex 32:7-14 / Ps 106 / Jn 5:31-47
- Friday: Wis 2:1a, 12-22 / Ps 34 / Jn 7:1-2, 10, 25-30
- Saturday: Jer 11:18-20 / Ps 7 / Jn 7:40-53
- Next Sunday: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130 / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45
SKD Lent 2017
Deanery 4 parishes offer many opportunities to receive the healing graces of the Sacrament of Reconciliation, (Confession) this Lenten Season. CLICK HERE for complete list of times/locations.
A Stephen Minister is.....
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Remember what we say about 'Resisting Happiness.' Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion.
You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111
To learn more about this new and special ministry,access the link below:
Congratulations to the 22 men and women who were commissioned as Stephen Ministry caregivers !