TUES. through THURS. 9:00AM-4:00PM
Phone: 609 645-7313
Fax: 609 645-9680
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
Weekday Mass in the Chapel:
6075 West Jersey Avenue
Tue., Wed., & Thu. 8:00AM
Eucharistic Service in the Chapel:
Mon. & Fri. . 8:00AM
Sat. 9:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation in Drexel Hall:
8:00AM & 7:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed in the Chapel: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Chapel:
1st & 3rd Wed 7:00PM
- Rev. John J. Vignone, Pastor
- Len Diana, Deacon
- Kathy DeCarlo, Receptionist/Baptism Coordinator
- Matthew Giacomelli, Religious Education/Admin. Asst.
- Mona Giacomelli, Parish Manager
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
- Margaret Hawkins, RE Coordinator
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Sr. Dorothy Urban SSJ, Pastoral Assoc.
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry
- Stephen Ministry, Confidential Voicemail Box
Readings for the Week of August 13, 2017
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:9a, 11-13a / Ps 85 / Rom 9:1-5 / Mt 14:22-33
- Monday: Dt 10:12-22 / Ps 147 / Mt 17:22-27
- Tuesday: Vigil: 1 Chr 15:3-4, 15-16; 16:1-2 / Ps 132 / 1 Cor 15:54b-57 / Lk 11:27-28
- Tuesday: Day: Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Ps 45 / 1 Cor 15:20-27 / Lk 1:39-56
- Wednesday: Dt 34:1-12 / Ps 66 / Mt 18:15-20
- Thursday: Jos 3:7-10a, 11, 13-17 / Ps 114 / Mt 18:21--19:1
- Friday: Jos 24:1-13 / Ps 136 / Mt 19:3-12
- Saturday: Jos 24:14-29 / Ps 16 / Mt 19:13-15
- Next Sunday: Is 56:1, 6-7 / Ps 67 / Rom 11:13-15, 29-32 / Mt 15:21-28
CLASSROOMS ARE FILLING UP. REGISTER YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN TODAY ONLINE HERE OR IN THE PARISH OFFICE, TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY, 9AM TO 4PM.
A Stephen Minister is.....
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Remember what we say about 'Resisting Happiness.' Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion.
You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111
To learn more about this new and special ministry,access the link below:
Congratulations to the 22 men and women who were commissioned as Stephen Ministry caregivers !