Phone: 609 645-7313
Fax: 609 645-9680
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
Weekday Mass in the Chapel:
6075 West Jersey Avenue
Tue., Wed., & Thu. 8:00AM
Eucharistic Service in the Chapel:
Mon. & Fri. . 8:00AM
Sat. 9:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation in Drexel Hall:
8:00AM & 7:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed in the Chapel: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Chapel:
1st & 3rd Wed 7:00PM
- Rev. John J. Vignone, Pastor
- Len Diana, Deacon
- Kathy DeCarlo, Receptionist/Baptism Coordinator
- Matthew Giacomelli, Religious Education/Admin. Asst.
- Mona Giacomelli, Parish Manager
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
- Margaret Hawkins, RE Coordinator
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Sr. Dorothy Urban SSJ, Pastoral Assoc.
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry
- Stephen Ministry, Confidential Voicemail Box
Readings for the Week of November 19, 2017
- Sunday: Prv 31:10-13, 19-20, 30-31 / Ps 128 / 1 Thes 5:1-6 / Mt 25:14-30 or 25:14-15, 19-21
- Monday: 1 Mc 1:10-15, 41-43, 54-57, 62-63 / Ps 119 / Lk 18:35-43
- Tuesday: 2 Mc 6:18-31 / Ps 3 / Lk 19:1-10
- Wednesday: 2 Mc 7:1, 20-31 / Ps 17 / Lk 19:11-28
- Thursday: 1 Mc 2:15-29 / Ps 50 / Lk 19:41-44
- Friday: 1 Mc 4:36-37, 52-59 / 1 Chr 29 / Lk 19:45-48
- Saturday: 1 Mc 6:1-13 / Ps 9 / Lk 20:27-40
- Next Sunday: Ez 34:11-12, 15-17 / Ps 23 / 1 Cor 15:20-26, 28 / Mt 25:31-46
SKD KoC Blood Drive
A Stephen Minister is.....
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Remember what we say about 'Resisting Happiness.' Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion.
You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111
To learn more about this new and special ministry,access the link below:
Congratulations to the 22 men and women who were commissioned as Stephen Ministry caregivers !