TUES. through THURS. 9:00AM-4:00PM
Phone: 609 645-7313
Fax: 609 645-9680
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
Weekday Mass in the Chapel:
6075 West Jersey Avenue
Tue., Wed., & Thu. 8:00AM
Eucharistic Service in the Chapel:
Mon. & Fri. . 8:00AM
Sat. 9:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation in Drexel Hall:
8:00AM & 7:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed in the Chapel: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Chapel:
1st & 3rd Wed 7:00PM
- Rev. John J. Vignone, Pastor
- Len Diana, Deacon
- Kathy DeCarlo, Receptionist/Baptism Coordinator
- Matthew Giacomelli, Religious Education/Admin. Asst.
- Mona Giacomelli, Parish Manager
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
- Margaret Hawkins, RE Coordinator
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Sr. Dorothy Urban SSJ, Pastoral Assoc.
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry
- Stephen Ministry, Confidential Voicemail Box
Readings for the Week of July 23, 2017
- Sunday: Wis 12:13, 16-19 / Ps 86 / Rom 8:26-27 / Mt 13:24-43 or 13:24-30
- Monday: Ex 14:5-18 / Ex 15 / Mt 12:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 4:7-15 / Ps 126 / Mt 20:20-28
- Wednesday: Ex 16:1-5, 9-15 / Ps 78 / Mt 13:1-9
- Thursday: Ex 19:1-2, 9-11, 16-20b / Dn 3 / Mt 13:10-17
- Friday: Ex 20:1-17 / Ps 19 / Mt 13:18-23
- Saturday: Ex 24:3-8 / Ps 50 / Jn 11:19-27 or Lk 10:38-42
- Next Sunday: 1 Kgs 3:5, 7-12 / Ps 119 / Rom 8:28-30 / Mt 13:44-52 or 13:44-46
A Stephen Minister is.....
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Remember what we say about 'Resisting Happiness.' Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion.
You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111
To learn more about this new and special ministry,access the link below:
Congratulations to the 22 men and women who were commissioned as Stephen Ministry caregivers !