Phone: 609 645-7313
Fax: 609 645-9680
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
Weekday Mass in the Chapel:
6075 West Jersey Avenue
Tue., Wed., & Thu. 8:00AM
Eucharistic Service in the Chapel:
Mon. & Fri. . 8:00AM
Sat. 9:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation in Drexel Hall:
8:00AM & 7:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed in the Chapel: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Chapel:
1st & 3rd Wed 7:00PM
- Rev. John J. Vignone, Pastor
- Len Diana, Deacon
- Kathy DeCarlo, Receptionist/Baptism Coordinator
- Matthew Giacomelli, Religious Education/Admin. Asst.
- Mona Giacomelli, Parish Manager
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
- Margaret Hawkins, RE Coordinator
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Sr. Dorothy Urban SSJ, Pastoral Assoc.
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry
- Stephen Ministry, Confidential Voicemail Box
Readings for the Week of April 23, 2017
- Sunday: Acts 2:42-47 / Ps 118 / 1 Pt 1:3-9 / Jn 20:19-31
- Monday: Acts 4:23-31 / Ps 2 / Jn 3:1-8
- Tuesday: 1 Pt 5:5b-14 / Ps 89 / Mk 16:15-20
- Wednesday: Acts 5:17-26 / Ps 34 / Jn 3:16-21
- Thursday: Acts 5:27-33 / Ps 34 / Jn 3:31-36
- Friday: Acts 5:34-42 / Ps 27 / Jn 6:1-15
- Saturday: Acts 6:1-7 / Ps 33 / Jn 6:16-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 2:14, 22-33 / Ps 16 / 1 Pt 1:17-21 / Lk 24:13-35
Upcoming Events at SKD
Click on above link to make your appointment. Use sponsorcode: kocstkatharinedrexel or call 800-GIVE-LIFE (800 448 3543) Appointment sign up sheets are also available in the Gathering Space after Mass beginning the weekend of Apr 22/23
A Stephen Minister is.....
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Remember what we say about 'Resisting Happiness.' Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion.
You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111
To learn more about this new and special ministry,access the link below:
Congratulations to the 22 men and women who were commissioned as Stephen Ministry caregivers !