Phone: 609 645-7313
Fax: 609 645-9680
6077 West Jersey Avenue
Sun. 8:30AM & 10:30AM
Weekday Mass in the Chapel:
6075 West Jersey Avenue
Tue., Wed., & Thu. 8:00AM
Eucharistic Service in the Chapel:
Mon. & Fri. . 8:00AM
Sat. 9:00 AM
Holy Days of Obligation in Drexel Hall:
8:00AM & 7:00PM
Eucharistic Adoration every Wed in the Chapel: 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation in the Chapel:
1st & 3rd Wed 7:00PM
- Rev. John J. Vignone, Pastor
- Len Diana, Deacon
- Kathy DeCarlo, Receptionist/Baptism Coordinator
- Matthew Giacomelli, Religious Education/Admin. Asst.
- Mona Giacomelli, Parish Manager
- Lesley Hammer, Youth Music Director
- Margaret Hawkins, RE Coordinator
- Millet LoCasale, Youth & Young Adult Minister
- Sr. Dorothy Urban SSJ, Pastoral Assoc.
- Denise Wiech, Adult Music Director
- To Request Communion Calls, Homebound Ministry
- Stephen Ministry, Confidential Voicemail Box
Readings for the Week of December 10, 2017
- Sunday: Is 40:1-5, 9-11 / Ps 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14  / 2 Pt 3:8-14 / Mk 1:1-8
- Monday: Is 35:1-10 / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [Is 35:4f] / Lk 5:17-26
- Tuesday: Zec 2:14-17 or Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Jdt 13:18bcde, 19 [15:9d] / Lk 1:26-38 or Lk 1:39-47
- Wednesday: Is 40:25-31 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8 and 10  / Mt 11:28-30
- Thursday: Is 41:13-20 / Ps 145:1 and 9, 10-11, 12-13ab  / Mt 11:11-15
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [cf. Jn 8:12] / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16, 18-19  / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Is 61:1-2a, 10-11 / Lk 1:46-48, 49-50, 53-54 [Is 61:10b] / 1 Thes 5:16-24 / Jn 1:6-8, 19-28
SKD Advent 2017
A Stephen Minister is.....
Are you hurting hurting because of the loss of a loved one or personal issues that weigh heavily? Remember what we say about 'Resisting Happiness.' Perhaps God is telling you to give yourself the gift of a caring companion.
You don't have to to go through life's tough times alone.
Please call the confidential phone number 645 7313 x 111
To learn more about this new and special ministry,access the link below:
Congratulations to the 22 men and women who were commissioned as Stephen Ministry caregivers !